Valentines Card Making Party ♥


This was my first time throwing a craft party at my house and it turned out the best!!
I've always wanted to share my passion for crafts with my friends and what better way than to do it over valentines card marking party! The idea came to me as I was working on my DIY envelopes and saw how fun and easy they were to make and thought..hmm..this would be great to teach my friends!
Some came with plenty experience in crafts and some came with zero. Each and every friend left with something they learned new.  I was their pregnant teacher for the evening, bouncing around from girl to girl helping them with ideas and typing on my vintage typewriter. I loved how everyone was so engaged and made the most adorable cards to take home to their sweet loved ones. This day will always be cherished and remembered.
Cant wait to throw more craft parties in the near future.
Happy Valentines Week!

xoxo,
O

Comments

Linda said…
I have just discovered your blog....absolutely gorgeous!
This is the loveliest idea!! I just bought a vintage typewriter yesterday, waiting on some ink ribbons before I can start using it :-)
Unknown said…
This is so adorable, Olga. I'm glad your first craft party was a success but you're so talented that I'm not surprised! Looks like so much fun that I want to hop into the photos myself.

Love from South Africa

Arum Lilea
Unknown said…
Looks like such a fun evening! All the cards looks so cute, the ladies did a great job! Love your craft stations, Perfect!
Anonymous said…
Just love your blog. I have been doing craft parties for the last 4 years. Let me know when you need some ideas. You have done a great job!
Sonjamizen@hotmail.com
AlinaLoves said…
What a fabulous, fabulous idea for a party! Your attention to details is just impeccable - loved the little bits and pieces, the decor of the table, the accessories. I wish I could go to a party like this one!

Popular Posts